Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Onlinecardclasses Background Check: Inked Plaid

As promised (or threatened, whichever way you choose to take it...) here is the plaid one.  I used the Brushstrokes background stamp from SU! and two shades of gray inks- Archival Watering Can and Stayz-On Dove Gray.  Not digging the big gap where I failed to line up the stamp, and the lines faded out there a little too much but I figure I will cover that up with a sentiment or something later.  The inks on top are all Distress- Abandoned Coral (which is covering up the SU! Tangelo Twist that I originally put on there), Fossilized Amber, Cracked Pistachio (covering the original Twisted Citron-hey covering up the ink worked once, right?), and Mermaid Lagoon.  I'm thinking it would be fun to do some masking and inking right on the stamp combined with some masking and inking on the card stock too.  Might be a tad harder to line up, but wonky plaid is still plaid, right?  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment! Your comments mean a lot to me, so keep them coming!