Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Playing with Freshly Made Sketches!

Hello! Today I am playing over on the Freshly Made Sketches challenge blog.  The sketch had rectangles, but I saw the bottles in the July Paper Pumpkin kit and *had* to use them instead.  It is a surprisingly clean card for me!  Not my usual style, but I needed to get out of my box and be simple for a change.   😁

I did have to pop up the sentiment with dimensionals.  I also used the retired High Seas 3-D embossing folder.  It makes a nice masculine card without all my usual bling.  Clicking on the badge will take you to this challenge #545.         

                                                                 Copy and paste our badge for your blog!

   Hope you enjoyed my take on the sketch!

Happy stamping, 

Becky

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment! Your comments mean a lot to me, so keep them coming!