Friday, January 21, 2011

Compendium challenge!

I finally got around to playing along with a challenge!  Yay!  And as an added bonus, I was able to turn it into a birthday card for my sister, so not only did I get to play, I got to be all efficient too.  :)  The card is embossed with a SU! embossing folder ...and I really love these... seriously.  I'm pretty sure I need to enter a twelve step program... hi, my name is Becky and I can't make anything without an embossing folder...  and I ran the new In Color Poppy Parade ink pad over it.  The card stock and ribbon are also Poppy Parade.  The stamps are from two SU! retired sets.  To join in on the challenge fun, hop over to Linda's blog studio L3 and scroll down 'till you find the Compendium Challenge #28.  Here is a closer-up (yeah, that's a word! hehehe) picture of the fragments.


I especially like the shadow under the beautiful because it was totally unplanned!  Until next time!  Happy stamping!

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful card! Great fragments too!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! all of your fragments turned out beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! It's great to see you, Becky!!!

    What a gorgeous birthday card you've created here, and I bet your sister is going to love it! The Fragments look spectacular, and the imagery you chose is positively delightful! Love that bright, poppy red, too! Lovely work, my dear!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment! Your comments mean a lot to me, so keep them coming!