Wednesday, February 9, 2011

WOYWW....empty boxes


And you know that means that NEW STASH has arrived!  Sweet!  Love new stash, even if not all of it is mine...I guess I do have to give out the stash that was ordered by other people... I made sure to take a tall shot so you could see the entire mess :)
Wanna see the pile of stash?  That includes a brand-spanking new Sizzix Big Shot...cause my original one suffered a tragic accident and is on life support, thanks to hubby,still works but the handle comes off and part of the casing on the side with the aforementioned handle is no longer there so it gets cranky when cutting anything thicker than card stock, because I can't help to feed it through and press down on the top and turn the handle all at the same time and I wanted to replace with a Vagabond, but hubby says it too expensive, yadda, yadda, yadda...  Sure you do!  So here is the pile of new stash and if you look carefully you can see my poor sick Big Shot in the background.
                       
I'm off to stash the stash and maybe scrapbook some ...that's still set up in the living room from the annual Super Scrapper Bowl on Sunday... Have a fun time snooping amongst the desks...if you don't know what WOYWW is, click HERE to be transported to the lovely Julia leader of the snoopers... and if you don't see a comment from me I apologize, sometimes blogger won't let me leave one unless it's set up to fill in via a pop-up comment form even if I'm logged in...ah the wonders of technology!  And please sing along with the let-it-NOT-snow song for us here in North Carolina as we don't want to make up any more days of school!  TA! 

5 comments:

  1. Can I come play with you for about a month. I just love getting new things to play with. Being unemployeed has really put a pinch on my spending, but I still have a few pennies each month for craft supplies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh Becky, I would love to receive a couple boxes like that. And yes, you MUST give out the ordered stuff - way to lose friends!! hee hee!
    Have fun with your new big shot; did you throw the old one? I thought they were indestructible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow nothing like opening boxes of new stash - even if it is not all for you - have fun playing ~ Nicky no. 9

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW love all the stuff that came! I love the big shot and I don't know what I would do without mine Thanks for sharing.
    Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGosh time just got away from me this week. Now I can't remember where I've been. The columns look funny..lol Sorry to be so late visiting. Maybe I will just still till the next WOYWW...lo

    Thanks for the peek and sharing, hugs,Lucky #2 Marjo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment! Your comments mean a lot to me, so keep them coming!