Wednesday, May 18, 2011

WOYWW, Drunken Stampers, AND Grungy Monday


all rolled into one!  Wow, am I a cheater or what?!?  Nah, just multi-tasking.  funny storry, my 18 year old sister is famous for doing about fifteen things at once (reading, texting, playing a video game, more texting...you get the idea) and was constantly bragging about her multi-tasking skills.  So for Christmas, Mom got her a roll of Scotch tape that said right there on the label that it was "Multi-tasking Tape"!!  Too funny. Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net   She hasn't mentioned it since...  But I digress.  Which is not unusual at all.  Nope, not even a little bit.  So the picture on the left is of my desk.  A veritable sea of stuff- can you name everything? 'cause I'm not sure I can.  But it is different stuff than last week, so kudos to me.  And on the right is my submission (finally, I know, I'm a slacker!) for Grungy Monday.  Click here to be whisked off to the lovely and talented Linda for the deets on Grungy Monday.  And the same card is also serving as my submission for the Drunken Stampers challenge by the Numbers.  And I do so appreciate that they aligned this challenge with my 20th wedding anniversary, that was so thoughtful of them, don't cha think? So thanks, Drunken Stampers for making the challenge so easy for me this week!Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net  There is a lot of Tim goodness on the card, including the paper which is from the new Co'ordinations Distress Colors pack.  Plus tons of Ideaology, Distress Ink, and the new Tattered Banner die cut (which is too awesome by the way).  Have a lovely time browsing the desks (don't know what I'm talking about?  Then click here to be flown over the pond-without any turbulence at all- to the Queen of Desks Julia) I'm off to spend some more quality time with hubby on our anniversary.

2 comments:

  1. Gotta love Tim's stuff. Your grungy Monday looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your anniversary! Love the cogs and wheels piece, very clever. I can't name everything but am impressed by the storage wheels...and there seems to be a prevalence of turquoise.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment! Your comments mean a lot to me, so keep them coming!