Friday, June 10, 2011

WOYWW (ummm, Friday)

The anniversary was fun!  Still haven't gotten around to many desks from last week and now I'm late for this week... me and my computer chair shall become great friends this weekend.  So this week I've got yet more new storage (really, all she does is buy storage, does she ever USE that stuff?!?) this time for my Copics.  I liked what I had before, but there was no more room for new colors (gasp!) I went online to find the place where I had seen some groovy storage things before but they sadly are not making them any more.  Other "real" Copic storage thingies were either too bulky or too expensive.  And there was NO WAY that I was gonna build one!  Yikes!  So I found these at Tuesday Morning for $1.99 each.  Huzzah!  Hope your browsing amongst the desks is fabulous fun!  Click here for the Duchess of Desks Julia to find out what's going on!

3 comments:

  1. I'm even further behind than you this week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for popping by my blog
    loving your Simon says projects xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Copic tub!

    I haven't done may visits yet but I hope to get quicker in time :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment! Your comments mean a lot to me, so keep them coming!