Wednesday, June 15, 2011

WOYWW...actually ON Wednesday!

Okay, so I've posted on the correct day, just not really the correct item.  As you can see, this is not my actual desk.  And the reason that I haven't shown you the desk itself is because it's boring.  There is no project in progress, no stack of cards done, no new organization, not even any stamps that are being unmounted because...TADA...I've finished them!!  Huzzah and thrice!  Yep, all (okay, fine...I still have 5 sets of Christmas left to do.  Are you happy now?  Just waiting on the cases to put them in.  And NO I'm not unmounting all 25 of my alphabet sets either.  So there.) of my SU! stamps have been unmounted, tack-it over glued, and put away.  So to share with you my friends today I have a nifty calendar thingy to keep up with the Challenges that I, umm, er, hardly ever take part in.  Well in theory I take part, the project just doesn't always get out of my head and onto card stock...but in my head, every one of these challenges is done and if I may say so, and I may, they are quite darn good!  I made the magnets with the I-top brad maker and let me tell you, it is way too fun!  So I'm off (yes, we know I'm off...I mean I'm going...) to hop around the desks and see some lovely interesting things.  Have a great Wednesday (and really, who said it could be Wednesday already?!?  Wasn't it just Wednesday?  Where'd my week go?)  If you'd like to take part, hop on over to Julia, the Duchess of Desks and join in! 

6 comments:

  1. I am sure someone put two Wednesdays in my week, cos they seem to come round so fast too. I like that idea of the challenge calendar, I sometimes forget what I wanted to enter and then it is too late when I remember...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your stamp organizing progress! Sounds like lots of work completed. You are involved in LOTS of challenges if you have a calendar to keep them all straight...great idea! Happy WOYWW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done. Twas a big job. We are ttoal opposite in stamp terms - if I could, I would foam and wood mountevery last one of my umounteds. Even the clear ones!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your little reminder board ...think I might have a go at creating one ...to remember other things that are due to be done .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Idea!! I once saw someone reminder board on their cork board, it was very long and hardly anything was done on it...a year later, it was longer...and still nothing had been done! Happy WoYwW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great way to organize challenges etc! I still have a lot of stamps to unmount but just read about using Aleenes Tack It Over and Over glue and I think I am going to try that for the rest. I still have about 50 sets to do!! I know I am a stamp hoarder but I just can't let any of them go! Thanks for sharing. Vickie #46

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment! Your comments mean a lot to me, so keep them coming!