Wednesday, September 14, 2011

WOYWW?

There is actual work in progress on my desk!  WOO HOO!  On the right you see some stained and inked and stamped pages for my Wendy V. project and on the left you see a pile of finished and nearly-finished-if-my-package-from-Stamper's-Anonymous-would-just-get-here! pieces.  Nope, not gonna show them until the whole thing is finished-I'm a meanie, I know!  :)  But at least you can see progress is being made and there is a hope of finished art!  Even further on the left is a stack of stamps in the binder-type thingies I use for unmounted/clear.  I very cleverly did not show the unholy pile of grunge scraps that are also sitting on my desk.  Or the towering stack of stuff piled on my paper cutter.  Which I suppose I will have to move so I can get to the paper cutter.  Oh well.  At least this way it looks clean!  I'm off for a romp around the desks (click here to be whisked off to The one and only Julia, Queen of Desks to see what I'm on about) and to work on my project and maybe even finally get back to doing some challenges!  It's great to have my good friend Mojo back!  He's been gone for a while now.  And every time I say or hear or read "Mojo" I immediately think of the Powerpuff Girls cartoon and the monkey villain Mojo Jo-jo!  He's my favorite.  "I am bad.  I am evil.  I am Mojo Jo-jo!"  Plus he got to wear a really cool purple cape that blew in the wind even when he was inside his lair and there wasn't any wind!  And on that note, I'm really off now!  :)

Okay, no I'm not... this is what I walked in and found on my desk about two weeks ago...
Yes, it's a minion from the movie Despicable Me.  I have three of them and apparently this one was bored.  Or just needed to hammer something-which I can totally understand and relate to.  Either way, it was quite amusing to see.  And it was on a Wednesday, but I didn't have the time to blog it then, so here it is now.  Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Oh just loved those little minion from Despicable Me... thanks for the chuckle. It's always hard waiting for packages to arrive, hopefully you'll get it soon.

    Hugs, Jovi #114

    ReplyDelete
  2. How come I judiciously cropped my desk photo to leave out the worst bits and it still looks awful compared to yours!! Glad that you've got WIP - means you have some time which is great. Haven't seen despicable Me, but I quite like the idea of a character with a need to hammer!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment! Your comments mean a lot to me, so keep them coming!