Friday, August 21, 2020

And we're back!!!

Okay, it's just me, but you know what I mean. 😄  So if you check out the profile, you will see that I have retired from the day job, which is why I can now resume my blogging life.  To start off this new chapter, I have for you a fantastic sunflower card featuring the Celebrate Sunflowers and Sunflowers die set from the new Stampin' Up! June 2020-May 2021 catalog.  I have helpfully provided a link to my Demonstrator Website where you can view the catalog(s) and conveniently shop on SU!'s new online store.  I'm just nice like that. 😂 

Directions for making this card come from Jennifer McGuire.  Click HERE to be magically transported to her blog to watch her create three split gatefold cards.  I changed her directions slightly since my background is not embossed, it's stuck on with adhesive sheet and the sunflower is not symmetrical, but I really wanted to use it, so there you have it.  After several attempts and utter failures in trying to create labels for my Stampin' Blends,  I found this idea from fellow demonstrator Julie DiMatteo.  Click on her name to whisk away for directions.  I don't have the exact same label maker she uses, but it worked very well.  

Hope you enjoyed your visit here, happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment! Your comments mean a lot to me, so keep them coming!