Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Day 8's tags actually ON Day 8!


Woo!  With 34 minutes remaining in Day 8 I get the tags done and photographed and posted, yay me!  I am also including a shot of what happens when you don't follow directions and are impatient and decide to dry the crackle paint with a heat gun even though it doesn't have that "skin" on it yet AND Tim expressly told you not to... yep, huge crater cracks and the color is even a little off. 

I love Distress Crackle paint but does anyone know where I can buy some patience?  I'd even pay full price!  PLUS shipping! Let me know if you find any, 'kay?  Thanks for stopping by see you tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Becky, thanks for a good chuckle reading your blog! Your tags really are lovely. Isn't class fun?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becky, love the comment on patience. I have a prayer... God, give me patience and give it to me now.... I think he's still hoping somehow I find it on my own. Patience is not my fine point! You have a wonderful craft area and your tags are wonderful. I think I must be the only one who isn't in the on-line tag class. I may have to think about it....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Becky! :)
    I just love your tags - all of them!
    I'm really enjoying class too! And so happy finding so many wonderful blogs that I never would have found otherwise.
    We're renovating our house and I'm gonna get my own scraproom (wheeeeee!!) so I truelly like seeing scraprooms/-spaces of others. TFS! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment! Your comments mean a lot to me, so keep them coming!