Wednesday, March 28, 2012

What's on your workdesk wednesday

 
There.  Are you happy?  It's a mess-well not as bad as I have had it.  But a mess with three finished technique tags.  And a pile of cut in half manilla folders for turning into art at some very far off future date.  Veeeery far off.  However, I'm only one day late posting the tags for the online class so huzzah for me!  Maybe I'll get today's done and posted on the same day.  But don't hold your breath.  I'd hate for you to be waiting and turn all blue and pass out.  :)  Heh.  So here is a closer view of the tags. 

These are from day 7.  All about embossing.  Sadly, there will not be any from day 6 as it requires the use of the fabulous and hard to get Distress Markers.  So since I didn't want to be Cheaty McCheaterton I haven't done those tags.  But I will, oh yes, I will.  I will have those distress markers and then I'll take over the world!   MWAAHAHA!!  oh- sorry.  got a bit carried away.  Off to hop among the desks, (click HERE if you don't know about this desk-hop lark) and if you visited me last week, never fear, I am on my way to see you right now.  I promise.  And a week late isn't too bad is it?  Right!  Off we go!

15 comments:

  1. A fab creative work space with lots of lovely crafty goodies to play with and I love your tags, they are gorgeous :)

    Take care and have a fab WOYWW, Luv Karen xx #91

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colors on the tags -- I especially like the stamped pattern of the one on the right. I'm with you regarding the markers. I think scrapbook.com has them. Simon Says Stamp has them on their site, but only as "preorder" which I don't like to do, because then I don't know when the charge would hit the credit card. . . sorry, babbling away! Happy Wednesday from #152. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your tags and how you made them,I love 'playing' with 'stuff' I usually save everything and scan it in to my computer to use agin! The useful boxes onthis weekend woyww came from the range, bit cheaper than they usually are, so HAD to get them! (birthdaymoney!) Happy WOYWW
    (Lyn)
    agh! code is sooooooo long! 2nd go..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous tags! You will find if you take off comment verification that makes you type in the letters that are hard to see and change it to moderate comments you will get alot more

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab tags, I have done day 5 and 8 so far, you have inspired me to go try day 6 right now (or just as soon as I stop snooping!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Actually I mean day 7, you know what I meant, same day as you have done, I too currently have no markers. Amy #128

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous tags, I haven't joined in the TH class because I know I haven't anywhere near the type of products he uses. One day! Take care & enjoy snooping the WOYWW desks, it's now Thursday but I'm still nosing! Zo xx 74

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those tags are fantastic - look forward to seeing more.
    What a fantastic work area too. Work!!!! I mean - play.
    mistys mum #122

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your workspace is great! Would love to sit and have a play here! Lots of yummy stash!
    Your tags are fabulous! Love all the colours! I hope you get your Distress Markers soon. But please, use your power for good and not evil, lol!
    Thanks for the visit earlier!
    xoxo Karen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the tags! They have turned out spectacular! Great peek at the desk too. Good luck in your DI pen aquisition. Have a great day! -Amanda x146

    ReplyDelete
  11. You go girl, take over the world and distress it!! Love the tags, very pretty colours and design. Annette #22

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am so enjoying seeing everyones tags from Tims classes, I would love to have joined in too but couldn't. Your tags are awesome and I also love your creative space.

    Happy crafting
    Eliza no 181

    ReplyDelete
  13. gosh, those tags are stunning. its great to see so many of us taking part in time class. I've been loving every minute of it x
    Sophie no.183

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic tags. Your desk looks very organised and a creative haven.
    I'm so late visiting this week so I apologise...but better late than never eh?
    Thanks for letting me take a peek at your desk :D
    Must dash....thanks for sharing Neesie #30

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment! Your comments mean a lot to me, so keep them coming!