Wednesday, March 21, 2012

What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday

After a ridiculously long hiatus this is what's on my workdesk:
glorious, inky, stampy goodness.  Yay!  I'm taking Tim Holtz's Creative Chemistry 101 online class and if you aren't then stop reading this and go immediately to www.onlinecardclasses.com and sign up!  It has only been three days and I've already learned a whole bunch of really cool stuff.  So go sign up.  What you see here is Day 3's techniques.  And I have to fess up...the two center tags are a little, well, cheat-y because you see I own exactly two colors of Archival inks.  Black and Coffee.  So I cheated on the first one by adding the colorful parts with the Distress inks and on the second by using (gasp!) Stayz-On inks.  but tag one and four are done with the correct products.  Here's a closer look at the tags:
Seriously, you need to take this class.  It's already awesome!  Here's Day two's technique tags:
So I'm off to post my taggy goodness on the class site, and oh yeah to eat dinner (which I did not have to cook...yay!) and to peek at desks.  If you are wondering about this Workdesk thingy, hop over to Queen Julia's blog to learn all about it!  Have an inky fun week!

10 comments:

  1. LOL :D Becky you made me smile with your post! I totally hear you on the cheat-y thing. I actually used archival pigment but didn't realize that it was another brand, just knew it dried great & was vibrant.
    I LOVE your blog post & your Tags of course. I will be following you sweetie. Great Homework! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, if it works for you, use it--and it worked for you, these are lovely!

    Your workdesk is wonderful, Becky!

    #163

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think those tags are STUNNING!!! LOVE the bright colors--so fabulous! :) LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your results - great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning tags. Made me chuckle too...I had exactly the same problem, my Archival pads are dark brown and dark green..didn't even know they came in vibrant colours!! So I haven't done day three's tags yet but I have now been inspired to cheat...thanks x
    Sophie no.88

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab tags, I'd love to do this course but know I haven't no where near the right TH type products I would need. One day I will! Thanks for sharing this WOYWW, it's Thursday afternoon now, but I'm still snooping through the list! Take care Zo xx 22

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is fascinating going round and listening to the comments on Tim's class, I would have to do an awful lot of cheating! Your tags are beautiful. Regards, Anne #66

    ReplyDelete
  8. Spilling over with enthusiasm again! Love your class makes so far, and I think TH would definitely agree that really, there's no cheating!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your tags are wonderful. Tim has so awesome techniques. I just wish that I had time to do classes. #25

    ReplyDelete
  10. Still getting through the WOYWW posts..I'm really loving those tags, the colours on the second tag,top picture are stunning.
    Suzanne at desk 105

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment! Your comments mean a lot to me, so keep them coming!