Monday, March 26, 2012

More class tags and yep, they are days late

  So now that we are on day 6 of the class I have finally gotten around to posting days 4 and 5.  That whole having to go to work thing is just yuck.  Why can't I just stay home and play?  Oh right, the whole paying for the house and eating thing.  Not to mention the purchasing of the stash.  Now I remember.  Here are day 4's fabby tags with 10% less cheat-yness!  ...yeah, I totally made up that number...it just sounded good...

And now for something completely different...okay, a little different...I give you day 5's super fantabulous tags.  And let me just say that the second one and the last one I had to do about a kerbillion times and they still never came out as good as Tim's.  Sigh.  Guess that's why he gets the big bucks.  :)
I'm looking at these and wondering why the first tag in both photos looks shorter than the other two.  If you look really closely they seem to grow in size from left to right and that's just weird because they are all the same size in person!  Yep, weird.  Hope you enjoy looking at them as much as I did making them!  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment! Your comments mean a lot to me, so keep them coming!