Saturday, September 11, 2010

I did it, I did it!

Hooray for me!  I just finished the tour of WOYWW!  EVERY desk!  And I tried to comment on every one, but I'm not sure if they all showed/will show up, just know that I was there and loved them all!  Everyone is so talented and their spaces are so interesting!  So woo hoo and yah for me!  (we won't however mention that it's now Saturday when I finished...and that Mr. Inky Paws has been "helping" by coming in every 10 minutes to paw the screen, sit in front of it, and lick my hair-why does he do that?!-and yell "hey Mom, aren't you done YET?!?  I need to sit in your lap!"

Here are the finished little treat boxes.  I'm not sure what the purple one needs, so any thoughts?  It was run through the Big Shot with the spider web embossing folder...which makes it a bear to get to close properly...and then inked with Elegant Eggplant ink and painted with the Smooch Illuminate ink, which was also dabbed onto the black waffle paper-but you can't see that very well.  The leaf one (Cajun Craze paper) was stamped with the Shimmer paint (which shows up if you look towards the bottom of the box, the light makes it hard to see on the top)and then inked a little.  And the last one was inked...after the box was already stuck together...duh!...oh well, I never said I was that bright... and had a piece of Peach Parfait ribbon stuck round it, with some Pear Pizazz tied on it.  All in all I'm pretty pleased with them.  Let me know what you think!  Thanks for all of your lovely comments, it's so nice to read your kind words!  You are truly a great bunch of crafters!

Off to eat lunch and then stamp something!

and p.s.  all 2,000 tags are safely stored!  hehehe!

2 comments:

  1. Love your prize boxes...the goblin one is great as is (my fav) but maybe a tiny bit of sparkle???? I'm always throwing shiny on everything so maybe I'm not a good one to give an answer to your question! :) Nan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on finishing WOYWW, quite an undertaking these days!! Your treat boxes are lovely;
    hugs
    Enfys

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment! Your comments mean a lot to me, so keep them coming!