Wednesday, September 29, 2010

WOYWW.... piles

Not just any piles...towering piles.  But it's all good.  Found some Craft Mates boxes at Tuesday Morning 6 for $20.00, plus a free storage bag that is really cool, so I decided to finally redo my collection of brads, eyelets, and other random thingies.  The piles of cases on the left is what they came out of (18 boxes with 18 spaces in them, BUT when you open them you get all of the contents exposed...not good if you're clumsy like me...imagine eyelets all over the desk...yeah, it wasn't good, hence the move)and the pile on the right of only 8 cases with 14 spaces.  But they are the locking ones so you only open the one you need and can then dump just those onto the desk to sort through...ahhh...no more disasters!  Well. We can hope.  Also in the piles are three framey, shadow boxy things to be made into art, two different versions of a mini book for my stamp camp next month, and probably some other random goodness.  Gotta dig through the piles and find a storage place for the empty boxes (garage!).  Have a great Wednesday and I will be around to visit desks after picking hubby up from the airport.  :)

15 comments:

  1. A girl can never have enough boxes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ya Becky
    oh fabulous new storage, its great to have sort out, i find stuff i had forgotten about, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neat storage isn't it? I swapped to these for my brads etc a year ago and have never spilt any since!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great boxes, hope you get them sorted soon, and don't drop too many on the floor.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all your storage and how you organize it.
    Elaine no38

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fab craft place - a real Aladdin's cave. You must have had a great time - lucky you! Good luck with sorting and thanks for sharing.
    Sarah (sasa 27)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have your work cut out for you, but it is so worth it to have it the way you want. Just redid all of my stuff. The boxes look really good. May have to check out Tuesday Morning! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You will need those storage cases! What a great desk... so much on it and so much to play with.
    sue xx 15

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah, great idea. I've only been to that store once, perhaps I should mosey on over again!

    Hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  10. neat new stoarage boxes...I have a few like that and I love them...been there done that with the dumping thing....I found a few under m desk when it was pulled apart to move it....

    ReplyDelete
  11. There's very little quite so satisfying as getting all those bits of stash exactly where you want them. Happy tidying! Glad you enjoyed the Scrapfest too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love those storage boxes for your brads and eyelets. Sure beats my system. I'm really interested in your stamp camp. Hope you show pictures. Sorry to read about your comments not working. Glad it got all fixed and from a smart hubby to boot. Sorry I'm so late getting here this week. Happy really belated WOYWW from #1.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment! Your comments mean a lot to me, so keep them coming!