Thursday, September 9, 2010

Tags aplenty, tags galore...

Or...what was I thinking?!?  Oh, I know... I wanted tags to play with.  Had previously purchased a small quantity, but have been jealously guarding hoarding them and before using them thinking "Does this project have to be a tag?  Could it be a card?  Just because it's a T!M based challenge, does it really, truly have to be a tag?"  And you should hear the wailing and gnashing of teeth if (when) a tag was goofed beyond repair!  Well, fret no more and EVERY project can be a tag, 'cause I gots me 1,000 of them suckers!  Thas' right.  1,000.  And yes, I sort-of counted them!  :)  AND not only did I get the traditional T!M size, I got 1,000 of the smaller size too!  (Gotta love Office Depot) Yep.  Gonna be some cre-aten (you have to say it Southern...that's southern USA, not UK...or it's just weird) goin' on over here!  One teensy problem...where in tarnation am I going to store 2,000 tags?!? 

5 comments:

  1. What a lot of tags! mind you I have now just had a look to see if I can get some in England and am debating buying 1000 now, hopefully I could sell some in batches at my local crop - can you try that too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant - just the sort of purchase I would make..and then ignore because of the pressure to use them! Best get on with your tag creating then gal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't they look inviting all waiting to be messed up and created! ? Don't worry about storage... you'd find room for more if they were given to you!
    JoZarty x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice tag... the one with the ink on it ; ) Congrats on getting out of the "saving the collection" mode and into the use it, have fun with it! mode. I'm trying to ignore that my precious few un-inkked tags are dwindling. I'll have to procure some more, so I can quit worrying about making mistakes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun blogposts! Have enjoyed my visit to your blog, and am quite amused with all the tags you've purchased! You make very nice tags! Patsy from
    HeARTworks

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment! Your comments mean a lot to me, so keep them coming!