Sunday, March 6, 2011

Fragments galore, fragments aplenty

At last a Compendium Challenge entry from yours truly!  Hooray, hooray, hippo-hooray!  Fragments filled with goodness.  An adage ticket, a teeny tiny Maya Road ticket, filmstrip ribbon, a spinner (and that one was tricksy...like Hobbits!) some random stickers and a piece of ribbon.  And of course, a bunch of dangly stash on the top.  Pearls, a random charm, a Tim philosophy tag, some wire thingys, and an empty memo pin.  Empty because I couldn't decide what to put in it.  Ah, well, we do the best we can when we are fighting to keep Mr. Mojo from wandering off to the kitchen for some cake.  Ooh, cake...



Here are some closer-ups of the dangly bits and the fragmenty bits.  (I do love to end me some words with a y, don't I?)  ooh, next time I make a fragment like this, I'll have to use my Dymo...bet that would look really cool...  Off to bed it is for me, have a lovely Sunday, supposed to be stormy here.  That just means I'll HAVE to stay in and get inky!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment! Your comments mean a lot to me, so keep them coming!